Friday, May 5, 2017

Is this the end?

Hello, Beautiful World!

It's been sooooo long since I last posted. So like where have I been? Good question. I've been working on my final presentation (which is this Saturday!!! Shock! Gasp! Faint!), getting ready for graduation and Disney, and packing for summer vacation plans :D Don't you worry... I'll try to post here sometime towards the end of the summer to update y'all on how everything has been. I don't think this is the end (more like an intermission for a bit). Also, can I just say I'm so nervous for my presentation. I hope everything goes well; not just for me, but for every other senior presenting! Good luck Class of 2017!!!! If you're going to be there for the presentations, I'll see you there as I'm hyperventilating? Here's a link to my presentation slides if you can't make it... you shall be missed. Before I end this post, I just want to thank everyone once again. For being such an amazing audience, leaving such wonderful comments, and being such an encouraging community :D This project would have been nothing without you all 💞! Special thanks to BASIS Scottsdale and the Senior Project Committee, Dr. Julie, Mr. Carey, my blogging community, my parents, and everyone who followed my blog. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment